Probate, Trusts, Conservatorships
We have extensive expertise in representing clients regarding trust and probate administration, and in establishing, administering, and contesting conservatorships and guardianships. Disputes often arise in these contexts, and we help our clients resolve these problems with sensitivity and common sense.
The following are services we commonly provide in this area of the law:
- Administering decedents' estates, including probates, trust distributions, and alternatives to probate
- Representing trustees, conservators, executors, administrators, guardians
- Representing heirs and/or beneficiaries
- Representing claimants in will or trust contests and claims against estates and/or trusts
- Establishing, contesting, and accounting for conservatorships