The litigation attorneys at McGlashan & Sarrail have more than 40 years of experience in providing top-quality litigation services in a broad range of fields. This includes arbitration and mediation, which are often the best ways to handle disputes, and we are well-qualified and experienced in these forms of dispute resolution.
We care about our clients and view our job as providing not only skilled advocacy, but also involving the client in the decision-making process. Our goal is to resolve your dispute in a cost-effective way, while minimizing the anxiety and distress which these situations cause. We do this by keeping you informed and involved in decisions, helping you understand the process, making sure you are never surprised with either events in the case or your bill, and most importantly, listening to you and your needs.
In today's legal world, resolving disputes may be as simple as a telephone call or as intensive as a jury trial and post-trial proceedings. We understand the financial toll of litigation, and we will develop a plan to provide efficient representation in consultation with you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Business litigation, including partnership disputes, unfair business practices and contract matters
- Real estate disputes arising out of sales, leases, foreclosures, assessments, landslides, nuisances, easements, and boundary disputes
- Property damage claims
- Probate and trust related disputes
- Employee/employer disputes such as terminations, discrimination or harassment
- Collections, attachments, levies
- Insurance disputes
- Construction disputes, including mechanics' liens, delay claims, payment and defective construction issues